Let’s Take a Hike
Rev. Dr. E. Scott Jones
June 17 2017
“An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.”–Thoreau
Announcing our new First Central Hiking Club. Beginning May 20, we’ll meet every third Saturday of the month at 9 a.m. at various locations and walk together. Children & pets welcome.
Here’s the schedule:
- Saturday, May 20—Boyer Chute National Wildlife Refuge (the song birds are lovely in the spring)
- Saturday, June 17—Hummel Park
- Saturday, July 15—Neale Woods
- Saturday, August 19—Chalco Hills
- Saturday, September 16—Hitchcock Nature Center
- Saturday, October 21—Fontanelle Forest (for the fall foliage)
Each time the group can gather and select a route to take (No reason to overly organize). Note that some locations have a cost while others are free. Look for details of each hike in the weekly newsletter.
Come join us for some intergenerational fun.